Founded in 1882 over 130 years ago by George Hardie, the firm has been passed down through each generation to the present Hardie brothers David & Graeme and from the next generation Craig who all work in the firm today.
Over the years George Hardie & Son have been involved with many historic buildings within the Edinburgh area including the GPO building at the North Bridge, Register House, many historic churches and houses throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
We carry out small private building maintenance work such as joinery and plastering up to full alterations such as loft conversions, house extensions and renovations of properties. We always offer a high standard of workmanship and at a reasonable cost.
George Hardie & Son Joiners Ltd are members of the Scottish Building Federation, Fair Trades and the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce. We have full public liability insurance.